2019 Single Night Camping Rates
Lakefront Sites* (Lots 13 & 14 on Canal Street); water and electric included. Call for availability.
•Nightly = $55 per site •Holiday = $60 per site •Weekly = $300 per site
*Lakefront sites accommodate tents, pop ups or RV's up to 28 ft.
2019 Activity Schedule to help you plan your camping adventure.
2019 Site Set Up to help you choose your site.
2019 Greenwood Acres Rules & Regulations to create a great camping experience.
Check out before 2 p.m. Check in after 3 p.m.
Please Note: Three (3) night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
|May 15th- September 15th||Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Full Hook Up |
|Canal Street Lakefront||$55||$65|
No shows and cancellations made less than (7) days in advance of arrival date are charged one night's camping fee. All other cancellations are charged $10.00.
Early/late check in/out may be optional, *if your site is available.
- *A $5 per hour fee is added for each hour you check in/out early/late.
- Two cars, one family*, one camping unit (tent or RV) are included per site.
- *A family is defined as: (2) adults and up to (6) minor children.
- Visitors are welcome during the day. You must know someone camping here to visit and enjoy the park.
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) - $5 per car per day.
- Fri-Sun & ALL Holidays - $10 per car per day.
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- All visitor passes must be returned to the gate staff upon departure.
Spring (April 1st - May 15th) & Fall (Sept. 15th - Oct. 31st) camping rates:
*If inclement weather prohibits the campground from providing water to the campsites, a $10 per day discount will be applied. Weekly or monthly rates will not be discounted.
All other sites during spring and fall:
• $35 per night • $200 per week • $550 per month* (*does not apply to lakefront sites).
Boat registration fees are $5 per night (no wake lake); excluding canoes, kayaks & paddle boats.
Golf Cart registration fees are $5 per night (must show proof of liability insurance.)
Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
Motorcycles ATV's/Off Road Vehicles must park in visitor's lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the park.
Availability Request Form
NOTE: Reservations are subject to availability and will be confirmed by phone.~Thank you.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site.
Click to view 2020 Site Map