2017 Single Night Camping Rates
Check in after 3 p.m. Check out before 2 p.m.
2017 Activity Schedule to help you plan your camping adventure.
- One car, one family and one camping unit (tent or trailer) are included per site.
- A second car is allowed for:
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) - $3 per car per night
- Fri-Sun & ALL Holidays – $7 per car per night
- Visitors are welcome during the day.
- All visitors must leave the park by 11:30 p.m.
- All visitor passes must be returned to the gate staff upon departure.
- Seasonal campers may have an overnight visitor for $25.00 per night. Example: Arrive at 10 a.m. on Friday and depart Saturday evening by 11:30 p.m.
Spring (April 1st – 30th) & Fall (Oct 1st – 31st)
- Water on - $34 per Night
- Water Off - $29 per Night
- Lake Frontage, Lots 13 & 14 Canal Street, Water on - $44 per Night
- Lake Frontage, Lots 13 & 14 Canal Street, Water off - $39 per Night
- Water on $200 per Week
- Water off $170 per Week
- Monthly $525
May 1st - September 30th
|Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Pull thru 30/50 Amp w/o sewer||$43||$46|
|Pull thru 30/50 Amp w/ sewer||$46||$49|
|Lake Front Sites Lots 13 & 14 on Canal Street||$46||$49|
* A second car pass is included with weekly or monthly reservations.
- Boat registration fees are $5 per night (no wake lake); excluding canoes, kayaks & paddle boats.
- Golf Cart registration fees are $5 per night (must show proof of liability insurance.)
- Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
- Motorcycles must park in visitor lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the park.
All Sites after October 1st
• $34 per Night • $200 per Week* • $525 per Month*
After water turned off (mid-October)
• $29 per Night • $170 per Week
♦ Please note: to help prevent the spread of bugs and diseases, outside wood is not allowed. Bundles at our general store (by the beach) or our front gate house are $5.00 each. For a larger quantity, please call: Bill at (517) 812-2455 or Jared at (517) 990-4870 from King Kut, or contact Dave Owen of Dave's Firewood at (517) 536-4141 ♦
Availability Request Form
NOTE: Reservations are subject to availability and will be confirmed by phone.~Thank you.
*We no longer honor Good Sam discounts.
Click to view Site Map